Due to the UK situation now surrounding coronavirus (Covid-19), we regret to inform you that we have taken the decision to cancel the QCGBF 2020 Conference. Please be aware that this conference will now no longer take place 6-7 July 2020 as originally planned and advertised.
We thank you for your understanding at this difficult time.
We are pleased to confirm the new dates:
Monday 17 – Tuesday 18 May 2021
Please bookmark this page for important updates.
King’s Business School and King’s College London are delighted to announce the inaugural annual conference of the newly formed Qatar Centre for Global Banking and Finance (QCGBF).
QCGBF is a research centre dedicated to the study of central banks and the challenges they face in the global environment. It aims to develop cutting-edge research in all areas of central bank policy making, ranging from monetary policy to financial stability and regulation.
The Conference, to be held on 17-18 May 2021 at King’s Business School in London, will focus on new directions in central bank research and policy making. Areas of interest include, but are not confined to:
- Monetary policies in a world with low real equilibrium interest rates
- Exchange rates and monetary policy
- The effects of macroprudential and monetary policies on financial stability
- Conducting monetary and macroprudential policies in times of uncertainty
- Data analytics for central banking