3Thank you for your interest in submitting a paper to the Qatar Centre for Global Banking and Finance’s annual conference.
Paper submissions for the 2022 Conference have now closed. Authors of accepted papers will be notified by Wednesday 13 April 2022.
Paper submissions for the 2023 Conference will open in early 2023. We welcome paper submissions on any topic of relevance to central bank policy. Areas of specific interest include:
- Central bank mandates, governance arrangements and policy frameworks to guide central bank asset purchases and liquidity support operations
- Interactions between monetary, macroprudential and fiscal policies in a world of low-interest rates and extreme shocks
- The drivers and dynamics of inflation and the role of expectations
- Demographic change and its implications for asset prices and the macroeconomy
- Climate change, the transition to net-zero and its implications for the macroeconomy and financial system
- Systemic risk in the shadow banking system and the appropriate regulatory response
- Technological change in the financial system, including CBDC, and its implications for monetary policy and financial stability
- Advances in data analytics for central banking.